The plates are shielded by a thin transparent protective film, please remove the film before use.
1. Apply base coat or regular polish on the nail.
2. Apply stamping polish to desired image within the stamping plate. (Recommended: Thicker, more opaque polish works best.)
3. Hold the scraper leaned over at a 45 degree angle and scrape excessive polish off quickly and strongly from inside to outside.
4. Immediately press the stamper with a gentle rolling motion to pick up the design. The image is transferred on the stamp.
5. Stamp the image on your nail with a gentle rolling motion. The image is transferred on your nail.
6. Repeat the above steps for all of your nails.
7. After stamping nail art, apply top coat for lasting wear.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!