This wide clear stamper & scraper set makes stamping easy and is perfect for longer nails as well as shorties.
1. Apply base coat or regular polish on the nail.
2. Apply the nail polish to desired image within a stamping plate.
3. Use the scraper tool or plastic credit card leaned over 45 degrees and scrape excessive polish off quickly and strongly from inside to outside.
4. Immediately press the stamper with a gentle rolling motion to pick up the design. The image is transferred on the stamp.
5. Stamp the image on your nail with a gentle rolling motion. The image is transferred on your nail.
6. Repeat the above steps for all of your nails.
7. After stamping nail art, apply top coat for lasting wear.
Tips: Thicker, more opaque polish will work best for stamping. Make sure there are no fans running nearby as this will cause the polish to dry before you can pick it up on the stamper.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!