1. Add a base coat to all nails and/or nail polish, if desired.
2. Cut out your nail decals using a pair of scissors.
3. Remove the plastic film from the decal then dunk it into a small bowl of room temp. water. Tweezers work well for this. Wait 20 seconds. The decal will now slide right off the paper backing.
4. Slowly lower the decal onto the nail and smooth out any bumps. Let dry.
5. Remove any excess decal around edges and tip of nail using acetone or a nail file.
6. Apply your favorite top coat. Let dry.
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!